Cropzeal Boron Boost is a high-quality compound fertiliser imported into New Zealand by Ballance.
Designed to meet the needs of a wide range of crops, Cropzeal Boron Boost is particularly suited for use in the forage brassica and Fodder Beet market, as it has been formulated to deliver the three nutrients most important for a high-yielding, healthy brassica crop - nitrogen, phosphorus and boron.
It is a compound fertiliser, which means nutrients are distributed evenly through the crop, promoting better crop growth and health.
Contains 0.7 boron.
- Formulated for use a standalone fertiliser, but may be blended with selected products
- Suitable for broadcasting or drilling next to the seed
- When applied at recommended rates, it supplies the full boron requirement for most brassica and beet crops
- Every granule contains the same ratio of nutrients, supporting even crop establishment and growth
- Provides soluble phosphate, ensuring a rapidly available supply for growing plants