Kiwi made, the Sprong Electric Fence Gate uses plastic mounting for attaching to wooden posts to provide extra stability. The gate is ideal as a centre pivot or as a lateral irrigator fence as minimal re-fencing is required. Add an electric bungee rope near the ground and the gate becomes effective for use in smaller livestock applications.
- New Zealand made
- Springs out of the way when an irrigator or motorbike wheels pass through
- Large plastic mounting, with option of four settings, allows for attaching to a wooden post providing extra stability
- Use in centre pivot or lateral irrigator fences as minimal re-fencing required
- Ideal for motorbike gateways
- Minimal maintenance required