Drontal® Flavoured Allwormer is a proven treatment for gastrointestinal worms in dogs. Use for the treatment and control of roundworm, hookworm, whipworm and tapeworm (including hydatid and taenia ovis/ sheep measles tapeworms). Drontal®’s formulation contains three distinctly different active ingredients offering a broad spectrum of activity. The synergistic febantel/pyrantel combination is active against roundworms, hookworms and whipworms, whilst praziquantel provides a high level of efficiency against all major tapeworms. Drontal® Flavoured Allwormer can be given to puppies who should be treated every two weeks from the age of two to twelve weeks, then monthly until six months of age. Adult dogs (above six months of age) should be de-wormed every three months. Dogs heavily infested with roundworms, hookworms or whipworms may require re-treatment after 14 days.
- Proven gastrointestinal worm treatment for dogs
- Safe to use in puppies from two weeks old. Treat every two weeks from the age of two to twelve weeks, then monthly until six months of age
- Adult dogs (above six months of age) should be de-wormed every three months.
- Accuracy of dosage guaranteed with 10kg and 35kg tablets
- Tasty beef flavoured tablets