Fruitfed Supplies’ Avocado Fertiliser blends similar sized, dust free particles to allow for an even spread. The fertiliser contains the trace element boron, which is available in two forms making it both readily available and slow release. The fertiliser also contains readily available forms of zinc, iron and manganese.
- Can be used as a side dressing application throughout the season
- NPKS analysis of N 9.3%, P 3.88%, K 11.63%, S 8.72%, Mg 3.34%, Ca 1.94%
- Nitrogen comes in ammonium and nitrate form and contains no urea
- Phosphorus is available in part in polyphosphate form so more available than your standard orthophosphate
- Potassium is available in a chloride-free form
- Sulphur is in a water-soluble form
- Calcium (1.94%) supports root development and aids fruit quality and yield while also helping extend fruit storability