Docks can become a problem after new pasture and crops are established. Controlling docks, including the tap root, before cultivation in spring will help to avoid a regrowth root chip problem in your crop and pasture. One simple addition of Harmony® 50SG at 30 g per hectare to the tank mix will be effective. Withholding period - avoid grazing and cultivation seven days after application for maximum uptake and wait 14 days after planting to allow improved fallow, seed bed preparation, soil moisture and nutrient retention.
- Include Harmony® 50SG in your tank mix with glyphosate
- Controls buttercups and dock in pasture, wheat, barley and oat cereal crops
- Can be used for conservation tillage
- Rainfast after four hours
- Withholding period: Do not graze for seven days after application
- Avoid spraying on grass or clover seed crops, or hay crops