The Hive Doctor three entrance options are the ‘open position’ with a standard 60mm entrance, the ‘wasp stop’ with an 8mm reduced entrance and the ‘closed position’ which shuts the entrance of the hive ready for moving.
- A guide groove helps locate where to place steel strapping
- The bottom board’s mid-section is strengthened for high loads
- Brood box location lugs help prevent livestock from damaging or tipping a hive
- The bottom board provides 6% ventilation which enables the removal of mites, moisture and hive debris
- Corner pallet anchors secures the bottom board to pallets
- Brood box leverage areas allow the hive to be opened with a standard hive tool