MaxCare® Classic Calf Milk Replacer is formulated to support calf growth, development and health. Its formulation includes Bovatec® which aids in the control of coccidiosis and betaine which assists in hydration. Probiotics help increase competition against pathogens, and aid in enhancing calf digestion. Containing organic acids, MaxCare Classic helps reduce stomach pH and maintain a healthy microbial population. Amino acids maximise feed efficiency and growth. Vitamins and minerals are added to the formulation for calf development and health.
- Contains Bovatec® to assist with controlling the clinical signs of coccidiosis
- Betaine aids hydration
- Probiotics, with high concentrations of bacteria, increase competition against pathogens, enhancing microbial populations that aid digestion
- Acidifiers, with high concentrations of organic acids, promote digestion and improved animal health by preventing pathogenic bacteria
- Amino acids along with vitamins and minerals ensure optimum calf requirements are met for feed efficiency and growth
- Major nutrients: Protein 25%, folic acid 1.0 mg/kg, fat 20%, Vitamin C 250 mg/kg, Vitamin D3 16,000 iu/kg, Vitamin E 1,500 iu/kg, zinc (organic & inorganic) 60 mg/kg, Vitamin K3 5 mg/kg, manganese (organic & inorganic) 40 mg/kg, iron (organic) 120 mg/kg, iodine 0.5 mg/kg, niacin (B3) 20 mg/kg, selenium 0.30 mg/kg, pantothenic (B5) 20 mg/kg, copper 20 mg/kg, pyridoxine (B6) 6.5 mg/kg, antioxidant 5 mg/kg, Vitamin B12 0.08 mg/kg, Lasalocid (Bovatec®) 120 mg/kg and Biotin 0.1 mg/kg
- Caution: Do not feed to dogs, horses (or other equids), alpacas (or other camelids). Not to be used in bobby calves