MaxCare® Premium Calf Milk Replacer is carefully formulated to support calf growth, development and health. Formulation includes Bovatec which aids in the control of coccidiosis, and therefore supporting weight gains in calves. Betaine assists in hydration while host-specific probiotics increase competition against pathogens, aiding calf digestion. Both organic and inorganic acids help prevent bacterial pathogens plus amino acids maximise feed efficiency. Vitamins and minerals are added to the formulation for calf development and health. Caution: Do not feed to dogs, horses (or other equids), alpacas (or other camelids). Not to be used in bobby calves.
- Bovatec® - shown to control the clinical signs of coccidiosis
- Betaine - aids in hydration
- Probiotics - high concentrations of bacteria increases competition against pathogens, enhancing microbial populations that aid digestion
- Acidifiers - high concentrations of organic and inorganic acids promote digestion and prevent pathogenic bacteria resulting in improved animal health
- Amino Acids - deliver essential proteins for maximum feed efficiency and growth
- Vitamins and Minerals – ensure optimum calf requirements are met, maximising growth and development