The Chore Steel boot can be worn in a variety of applications – on the farm, in construction, mines or industrial sites. The upper of the boot is made from stretch nylon to keep the warmth in as well as providing greater freedom of movement as lightweight and flexible. For additional support a steel shank is in the arch of the boot.
- Stretch-fit topline binding snugs calf to keep warmth in
- 5mm CR flex-foam bootie with stretch nylon is 100% waterproof
- Quick-clean rubber overlay
- Durable, lightweight rubber outsole
- Upper is triple reinforced in the toe area and quadruple reinforced in the heel area
- Steel shank for additional arch support
- Certified to standard AS/NZS 2210.3:2009 Occupational protective footwear. Part 3: Specification for safety footwear (ISO 20345:2004, MOD)