It is a highly systemic fertiliser that improves plant health, crop weight and root development in fruit trees, grapes, vegetables, some field crops, berry fruit, turf and ornamentals. It is absorbed into plants through leaves, trunks and roots and is highly mobile within the plant in both xylem and phloem, meaning active ions are transported through the plant. Spring treatments show the best results in leaves and fruit while autumn treatments show the best results in roots and tubers.
- Active ingredient: 600 g/litre phosphorus acid present as mono and di-potassium phosphate
- Intended as a supplement to a basal fertiliser programme
- Increases natural resistance processes within plants
- Improves plant health and recovery from diseases
- Highly systemic fertiliser
- Non-poisonous formula with very low toxicity to plants and animals
- Non-corrosive liquid