Ideal for high performance systems with a focus on pasture management and quality. AR37 endophyte protects from five major pasture pests. Base has a low aftermath heading, maximising summer quality and animal production. Contact your local PGG Wrightson store or Technical Field Representative for further information and availability.
- Bare seed is available with AR1 or AR37 endophyte
- AR1 or AR37 endophyte is available with Superstrike seed treatment
- Use AR37 for dairy, beef and sheep grazing. AR1 for dairy, beef, deer and sheep grazing
- Bare seed is available with LE endophyte
- Very late heading date
- High tiller density
- Suited to dairy and intensive sheep/beef systems as a part of rotational grazing