Ideal for use as a summer forage, Delish tetraploid ryegrass is suited to areas with some soil moisture and medium to high fertility. Overgrazing of Delish should be avoided. Delish offers high palatability so stock may graze it to lower residuals than a diploid ryegrass. Contact your local PGG Wrightson store or Technical Field Representative for further information and availability.
- Bare seed is available with AR1 and LE endophyte
- AR1 endophyte is available with Superstrike seed treatment
- Pasture life – 2 - 5 years
- High dry matter production year-round
- Excellent palatability
- Ideal as summer forage (with low aftermath heading) and for undersowing