Kaituna lucerne is persistent under grazing and hay/silage production and is fine stemmed for improved quality and palatability. Highly productive in spring and summer, providing good drought tolerance, Kaituna is semi-dormant in winter. Contact your local PGG Wrightson store or Technical Field Representative for further information and availability.
- Available as bare seed or with Superstrike seed treatment
- High annual dry matter production
- Fine stemmed for improved quality and palatability
- Semi-dormant in winter
- Versatile - persistent under grazing, hay/silage and mixed regimes
- Excellent pest and disease resistance