Legacy can be sown in autumn or spring mixed with erect growing species, such as ryegrass and tall fescue. For the best results, Legacy should be lightly grazed continuously while establishing and fits within a rotational grazing system. Contact your local PGG Wrightson store or Technical Field Representative for further information and availability.
- Available as bare seed or with Prillcote or Superstrike seed treatment
- Bred to persist and perform in the modern pasture sward
- Suitable for use within a rotational grazing system
- High performing large leaf clover
- Large leaf to capture sunlight and drive yield
- More yield equals more nitrogen (N) fixed which reduce the need for nitrogenous fertiliser