Taipan balansa clover is usually sown in autumn within pasture mixes including grasses and other clovers. This balansa clover can also be used as a short-term forage option when mixed with Winter Star II and Supercruise in autumn to help increase spring growth and quality. To produce high quality feed in spring/early summer, add Taipan with spring sown cereals, Italian ryegrasses and forage brassicas. Contact your local PGG Wrightson store or Technical Field Representative for further information and availability.
- Available with Superstrike seed treatment
- High amounts of hard seed allows for flexibility in dry conditions
- Produces high dry matter yields - use as hay or as part of a perennial pasture system
- Can withstand periods of waterlogging
- Tolerant of mild soil salinity