The Vogal EX240 features an easy lock drive system that incorporates a handle at the front of spreader allowing the user to switch the slider from engage / disengage with ease. The double bearing on the drive wheel will reduce the load on the gearbox. The swivel tow couplings allow the spreader to handle undulating surfaces as well as following terrain independent of the bike.
- 240L capacity with a 12m urea spread width
- Tandem axle suspension absorbs bumps and eliminates jarring
- Adjustable spinner fins allow for fine adjustments to spreading width and pattern
- Swivel tow coupling allow for use on undulating / hilly ground
- Removable agitator for ease of cleaning
- Heavy duty hopper made from UV resistant plastic and solid galvanised steel bars