Equest Plus Tape is also effective at treating and controlling encysted small strongyles (cyathostomes), a major parasite of concern in adult horses. Treatment is long lasting, preventing significant re-occurrence of parasite eggs in the faeces of treated horses for up to 16 weeks. This significantly reduces the incidence of parasite eggs contaminating pasture.
- Low dose volume gel that is rapidly absorbed and easily administered.
- Long lasting effectiveness with up to 16 weeks egg reappearance period
- Palatable formulation reduces risk of wastage and possible under-dosing
- Supplied in a ready to use syringe, calibrated according to the weight of the horse to be treated. It's narrow barrel provides easy access into the side of the horse's mouth.
- Effectively treats a horse weighing up to 575kg