The Earth Auger uses 2x 18V batteries, digging 155 holes in clay soil, at a spindle size of 150mm, on a full battery charge. Digging in sandy soil, at a spindle size of 200mm, the battery will continuously run for 90 holes.
- Weight: 8.2kg (with batteries)
- Batteries: 2x 18V (36V)
- No load speed of up to 1,400rpm
- Reversing switch
- Variable speed trigger allows between 350 - 1,400rpm
- Automatic Torque Drive will increase torque when under load
- Included in kit: Hex socket head bolt, Chuck key, Hex wrench, Hex wrench, Hex wrench, Type B: for Makita BBA520 auger bit, Type D: For Husqvarna, Oleo-Mac auger bit